We don’t want you to miss out on this incredible opportunity, so we’ll get down to brass tax and give you all the info you need to know about Charlottesville Restaurant Week 2018!
- The event runs from January 19 through next Sunday, January 28.
- Participating restaurants offer a three-course, prixe fix meal.
- There are two tiers of pricing: $25 or $35.
- Proceeds benefit the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank.
- Hashtag #CvilleEatWeek and tag us on Instagram (@ThePiedmontVirginian) and we’ll repost the best “foodie” pics.
- Every day on our Facebook page, we’ll be highlighting one restaurant that we love.
- For full menus, visit Charlottesville Restaurant Week’s page.
Now, to get your mouths watering, here are some amazing dishes from just a couple of the participating restaurants:
A pasta lover’s dream at Red Pump Kitchen